Crepes with European canned peach and chocolate make for a delightful and indulgent treat. Here's a recipe to guide you through making these delicious sweet crepes:
For the crepes:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Butter or oil for cooking
For the filling:
- European canned peaches, drained and sliced
- Chocolate spread or melted chocolate
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (optional)
Prepare the Crepe Batter:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, eggs, milk, melted butter, sugar, and salt until smooth and well combined. Let the batter rest for about 15-20 minutes.
Cook the Crepes:
- Heat a non-stick skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Add a small amount of butter or oil to lightly coat the surface.
- Pour a small ladleful of batter into the skillet and swirl it around to spread it thinly and evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 1-2 minutes on one side until the edges start to lift and the bottom is lightly golden. Then, carefully flip the crepe and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Transfer the cooked crepe to a plate and repeat the process with the remaining batter, stacking the cooked crepes on top of each other.
Assemble the Crepes:
- Lay a crepe flat on a serving plate. Spread a thin layer of chocolate spread or melted chocolate over the surface of the crepe.
- Arrange sliced European canned peaches over half of the crepe.
- Fold the crepe in half over the filling and then fold it in half again to form a triangle or roll it up, depending on your preference.
- Repeat this process with the remaining crepes and filling.
- Dust the filled crepes with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Serve the crepes warm.
These crepes with European canned peach and chocolate are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. They're sure to impress with their combination of sweet, juicy peaches and rich, decadent chocolate encased in delicate, golden crepes. Enjoy!