- 2 cups diced peaches
- ¼ cup red pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, (use lime if you have it instead)
- Pinch of vanilla salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar, more if desired
- fresh cilantro to taste
1. Cut up all your fruit and veggies.
2. Measure out all your ingredients.
3. Pop everything but the cilantro in a bowl and mix it all up.
4. Pop in the fridge for about 30 to 60 minutes to let the flavours meld together.
5. Garnish with cilantro.
6. Serve over top of fish, chicken, pork or beef.