- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil plus more for grill grate (olive oil can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 habanero, minced, seeded and deveined
- 4 peaches, cut in chunks
- 1 whole pineapple, cut into cubes (I cut half in cubes and half in rings)
- 2 pounds chicken, cut into cubes or strips (I used chicken tenderloin strips and thighs)
1. In a medium sauce pot over low heat add first 9 ingredients and bring to a simmer.
2. Allow to simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Skewer chicken alternating with pineapple and peaches.
4. Preheat your grill.
5. Brush grill grate with oil.
6. Place skewers directly on grill grate and cook over medium flame for 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue cooking another 6-8 minutes.
7. Reserve half of the glaze and slather the chicken and fruit in glazed and continue cooking another 2-4 minutes until done.
8. Serve remaining glaze with the chicken skewers.